Re: [suse-security] unknown network interface showed up suddenly
  • From: Markus Kohli <markus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:07:12 +0200
I'd bet it was some "sit 6" interface, or something like this.
Showed up on my laptop once, too. In my case it was related to an SSH-tunnel I
had openend. Could that match your case, too?
I just don't think some remote attacker installed a new interface... Doesn't
make to much sense IMO.

Greetz

Markus