AW: [suse-security] sendmail + cyrus-sasl
  • From: Thomas Jöbstl <mlistjoebstl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:50:44 +0100
geez.. took me the weekend to get auth working and now I see there's a nice explanation.

But I didnt manage to get TLS working yet, anyone got a link for it, too?
Doesnt work the way it's explained on sendmail.org - sendmail bitches everytime about my certs and to be honest I dont know which cert-file goes where.

Regards,
Thomas