AW: [suse-security] Scotty
  • From: "Bitzer,Gerd" <gerd.bitzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:05:15 +0100
Hello Michael,

I have used nessus, but I only know it as a vulnerability scanner, which
scans single systems (or a range of adresses) for weaknesses. But I first
want to get a picture of the network topology, and then perform scans of
single, exposed systems (or maybe a range ;-). Is nessus really able to
produce topology maps ?

Gerd

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----