AW: [suse-security] Analyzing to for IPTABLES-LOG
  • From: "Bitzer,Gerd" <gerd.bitzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:32:25 +0100
Hi,

I have never used it myself, but maybe fwlogwatch at
http://www.kyb.uni-stuttgart.de/boris/software.shtml would be worth looking
at.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: dominik.brosch@xxxxxxxx [mailto:dominik.brosch@xxxxxxxx]
Gesendet am: Montag, 4. Februar 2002 15:28
An: suse-security@xxxxxxxx
Betreff: [suse-security] Analyzing to for IPTABLES-LOG

Dear all,

I am searching for a tool, which takes the IPTABLE-LOG and convert it in
a more readable version (i.g. ecxel- or http-format).
Do someone know such kind of tool? Please let it me know.

Regards

Dominik