RE: [suse-security] SuSE Router
I don't said it but fron the router I can connect the machine.
This is the scene (ASCII art follows):

[A]<--Net1-->[R]<--Net2-->[B]

Machine [A]: Windows 2000 using PuTTY to connect to machine B.
Machine [R]: SuSE 7.3 routing with 2 NICs
Machine [B]: SuSE 7.3 running openssh.

>From R I can connect to B.
>From A I can connect to R.
>From A i can't connect to B.

The port is the default:22

The problem appear to be the router...

There is not any filtering rules in the router:

router:~ # iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target prot opt source destination

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)