RE: [suse-security] Directory listing....
  • From: "Mike Garabedian" <mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:48:42 -0500
Okay...let me go through the whole situation....as I am now having problems
sending mail out...

People connect to a pop3 account on this network. This is how they get mail
and send it. When I edit the rcpthosts file no one can send mail to anyone
unless it is someone with the domain name listed in taht file.

I need to shut the relay off except for people that are part of my mail
server with an account on it.

Any ideas.