RE: [suse-security] Directory listing....
  • From: "Mike Garabedian" <mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:23:07 -0500
okay...when I add the mail domain I am a part of to the rcpthosts file, I
can no longer send mail to anyone outside of that, for instance, I am at
john.com, if I edit the file I can no longer send anyting to duke.edu. I
want to be able to send mail anywhere from anywhere as long as I have a
valid account on the system. How do I do it.