Ftp & problems
Friends:
I have activated in the firewall (SuSEfirewall2-2.1) the services for
ftp. When a client computer wants to make a passive or active ftp -with
Windows Commander, cuteFTPpro, WSFtp, etc- to the server ftp of the
company (ftp.myserverftp.com.ar) the computer that has the firewall
(192.168.0.1) freezes, completly freezes; but in DOS mode, works well,
very well. I have conected in eth0 the internal lan and in eth1 the
cisco 777 router with ADSL line (works fine). Any help? Not you for
where to attack the problem.

Thanks folks

  • No further messages