RE: [suse-security] Masquerading durch Firewall fuer einen Rechner
Hello again,
OK, I set up the Firewall with these settings,
But do I need to change any preferences on the Client?
Because when I enter "ftp open ftp.suse.de" for example,
Than this Errormessage appear:
ftp: Name or service not known
So what's the Problem here?

When I try to do a CVS checkout, it's the same Problem.

Help me please.