Re: [suse-security] MS Word Docs hosts security relevant metadata

>> Of course the MTA will do this jobs cauze it handles all the mails.
>
>it's not the job of an MTA to convert attachments!
>MTA means Mail TRANSFER agent, not MMA (Mail Manipulation Agent)
>or so...

Anyway - i did not ask 4 some terms, but for the possibility to modify/convert attachments
before sending them out.

Amavis e.g. sits somewhere in the transfer process of email and gets to see the attachments.
But I wont to reinvent the wheel by trying to patch it to this function. (DOC->PDF via Ghostscript)

Michael Appeldorn