Re: [suse-security] VPN without fixed IP
  • From: Robert Klein <RoKlein@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:35:02 +0100

> What about a redirector ? If you dont have a certain point to
> connect to from road, something like kickme.to/xxxx could be
> your solution, to resolve to actual ip of your server
> counterpart ?

If you put a check for the "server"-rw into cron on the other
road-warriors it might work. Something like checking if
ip-address of server-rw changes, if so restart freeswan on rw.

This will do, as long as you don't have any non-freeswan
roadwarrior... (or fix Windows to do the cron-job :)

But, in principle, I think you can use the script from Hans
Hermann Kleinberg. My fault for not noticing earlier.

Robert