Re: [suse-security] Masq with an ISDN card ...how to ??
  • From: Stefan_Walther@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:09:43 +0100
Hi,

just use YaST to enable isdn with dial-on-demand, the script for
masquerding can run at everytim, you do not need to enter your ip or
something like that, because you can limit it to the ippp+ interface, for
using the second channel there is an howto in the internet. if i remember
correctly it is also available at the support-database of SuSE.

Best Regards,
MfG.

Stefan Walther
stefan_walther@xxxxxxxxxxxx