Changing Masq-Nets on the fly
  • From: "Boris Kantwerk" <bigmaec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:37:51 +0100
Hi List!

I have a linux router for three subnets, with DSL on-demand, SuSEFirewall2
everything is working fine.

In the firewall2.rc.config there is a line FW_MASQ_NETS which defines, which
internal nets are allowed to acces the internet directly.

How can I change this setting, without restarting the complete firewall.
Some of the subnets may not connect the internet all the time, so I need a
way to change this setting.

I think, that a script with some 'iptables' commands can change this
setting, but I don't know how.

Greets,
Boris Kantwerk.

  • No further messages