Re: [suse-security] php remote vulns?!?
  • From: Roman Drahtmueller <draht@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:47:08 +0100 (MET)
> Hello,
>
> The existence of seemingly severe remote holes in PHP has been announced
> today.
>
> http://security.e-matters.de/advisories/012002.html
>
> I was wondering if suse was aware of the problems and would be releasing
> updated packages...

Guess what we've been busy with during the day. It almost came out of
nowhere, but we're almost done.

The packages are ready, but they need testing. For those interested,
please download the packages from ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/draht/php
and send me the results (directly to draht@xxxxxxx).

The patches in the packages are exactly the patches from the php website,
so the changes are minimal, but the testing is definitively necessary.

The packages are signed with the usual key, build@xxxxxxxx

> Thanks,
>
> Gabriel

Thanks,