How to connect apache and php
  • From: Sasa Popravak <spop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 12:24:53 +0100

Hello, everyone!

I heard about latest PHP bug so I have decided to get latest versions of
Apache and PHP. My system is SuSE 7.1 with both packages preinstalled. Now,
I have successfully compiled and installed both new versions to apachedir
and phpdir using ./configure --someoptions; make; make install. I can now
manage to start new version of apache by issuing apachectl but apache
doesn't seem to know anything about php, because phpinfo.php gives it's
source. So, the question is how to connect these two installed packages?

Best wishes,
Pope