SuSE73, SuSEfirewall2, PC-Anywhere
  • From: Markus Dahinden <mdahinden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 12:42:34 +0100
Hi

I'm new to this list, hope this is the place for my question.
We need to control a PC in our LAN from a home office. We do that with VNC, which works fine but rather slow as windows server.

To get better respons time we would like to use pc-Anywhere. Is there someone who has experiance with pc-Anywhere, SuSE73 and SuSEfirewall2? We do not get a connection through our firewall. Port 5631/5632 are forwarded to the pc-Anywhere host, similar as with VNC.

Thanks for your hints

Markus

< Previous Next >