AW: [suse-security] building boot cd
  • From: "Gunther Stammwitz" <gstammw@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 14:37:01 +0100
Hello Kurt,

thanks for your reply.

What I wanted to do is to pack all three disks:
bootdisk
modules1
modules2

on ONE cd.

Most of my computers don't have floppy tapes but cdroms. I'm in need for a
suse boot-cd that allows me to load the necessary modules for my nic and
then run the ftp-installation.

any ideas ?

I think the limit of 2.88 megs is the problem.....

It would be nice to select the harddrive-emulation and copy all files in a
"harddrive" folder. So far no problem, but how can I copy the lilo
boot-record on the cd ?
Any ideas ?

Thanks again for your help,
Gunther