IP Forwarding - HELP
Hi

I have two machine, one Windows NT box and a Linux box (which is connected
to the www via a modem) and these two machine are connected directly via
ethernet.

I am trying to set up my Linux box so I can get access to the www from the
Windows NT box via the Linux box. So far I have enabled IP Forwarding in
the rc.config file. I am really unsure what to do now to get this to work -
I have read countless linux documents about setting up masquerading but the
examples don't seem to comply with Suse. Do I have to enable the firewall
to get this working ? are there others things I have to set ?

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Dan

< Previous Next >