AW: [suse-security] IP Forwarding - HELP
  • From: "OKDesign oHG Security Administrator" <security@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:30:44 +0100
Ok, Kurt,

of course you are right. IPChains can also be used with kernel 2.4.
But since I know about IPTables (this is 3 days *sigh*) I prefer this as it
seems to provide more functionality than ipchains does.
I dind't express myself clearly, so you you are right to correct me.

Stephan

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----