Re: [suse-security] Re: Masquerading unter Kernel 2.4
This looks like it would work for my problem as well. But, when I try to use this command
I get a message that --dport is incorrect. When I look at iptables --help there is no entry
for --dport. (I also added the -p tcp as indicated necessary in a subsequent email
message).

Thanks for any help.

Jim