SuSEfirewall2 - question
I hope this is an easy question.

I have setup access to my external interface from my internal macines in the custom
configuration file. But this only allows for www access.

I need to setup so that my internal network can access an application throught the
external nic on port 5000 - this is a chat application. How do I do this? Currently I get the
error SuSE-FW-NO_ACCESS->FWEXT.

network:

Internet

(eth1)
SuSE box (web server and chat server)
(eth0)

192.168.*.* internal network

I can access it through the eth0 IP address, but cannot access it through the eth1 IP
address. I can access teh web server through the IP address of either network interface.
I need this for testing purposes.

Thanks,

Jim