AW: [suse-security] starnge behaviour after power-break
  • From: "OKDesign oHG Security Administrator" <security@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:49:31 +0100
Oh, where is the next hole in which I can disappear ?
It was indeed in /etc/rc.config. I didn't know that this file is checked
every time I run a script.
Thanks alot for your help. I guess I could have been searching for ages,
because I never thought of this possibility.

thx.
Stephan

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----