RE: [suse-security] POP3S using qpopper and sslwrapper
  • From: "Evert Smit" <admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 08:40:16 +0100
Hoi Stephan,

I tried your input and here is the result in the mail log, i believe this is
due to the rpm install. yould you know how to change this?

Jan 14 08:28:25 eoel popper[7136]: The "tls-support" option cannot be used
because a required compile-time option was not set. See the Administrator's
Guide for more information (line 2 of config file /etc/qpopper.cnf)
[pop_config.c:1408]

regards