Re: [suse-security] vnc masqueraded
  • From: Gryphon Tech Security <Security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:38:52 -0700
OK, I've read through everyone else's suggestions and have found that the best (and easiest) way is probably how I do it. From what I have found is depending on the size of your network, you can't open a hundred ports to access all of these machines. Best thing to do is install VNC Server on your linux box and pick a port. VNC into your linux box then VNC into the machines behind the firewall. 1 port opens up for all of your computers on the lan. As long as your network is not slow, you will have NO problem with it.

Brian