Re: [suse-security] DENY traffic but don't log
  • From: Martin Janke <mjan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:20:46 +0100
Hi,

remove the option "-l" from those ipchains rules which should not be logged.

/Martin

"Azman Salleh" <azmansal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 17.01.02:
Hello,

For a particular chain, how to DENY TCP traffic but do not log ?

I have ipchains 1.3.9 commands for my firewall. Some of the DENY'd traffic really
fills up my log files (I have to clear up the /var fs every day - Code Red stuff I think).

thanks,
azman