Re: [suse-security] Am I about to give up on SuSE Firewall script??
  • From: Maarten J H van den Berg <maarten@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:42:05 +0100
On Monday 21 January 2002 13:39, Omppu wrote:
> hello, the cisco works fine ive configured it according,
> (as adding the routing definitions)

Hmm. So send me (or list, preferably) the 'route -n' output from the
SuSE firewall and the equivalent output of the Cisco, so we can see where
the problem lies.
Or better, if you'd had taken the effort of including such essential
information the first time around you would probably have had more
reactions... We can't help you if you won't let us :-)

Also, please be more elaborate; state which connections DO work, and
which don't. So we may get a better picture of the issue.

--

Maarten J. H. van den Berg ~~//~~ network administrator
van Boetzelaer van Bemmel - Amsterdam - The Netherlands