Re: [suse-security] Squid 2.4 and Squid 2.5; Security or what!!
  • From: Mark Tinka <aknit44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:23:59 +0000 (GMT)
okay Roman, understood... thanks for the info.. it's
just that i got a small bug that was treated in
Squid-2.4, something about an insane file size in
Squid swap state.. i like to use the SuSE verions of
squid because i think it's thoroughly tested and more
stable.. but what about the patches that were applied
to the problems in these earlier versions..

thanks.. AKNIT

--- Roman Drahtmueller <draht@xxxxxxx> wrote: > > hi
list..