Re: [suse-security] Is bind 9.1.0 secure?
Hi,

On 21 Jan 2002 at 20:06, Gerhard Sittig wrote:
> assume neither do most of the people still running BIND. I can
> only explain people use BIND because they're too lazy to change
> or just don't know there's something else out there. Very few

you forgot one reason to use bind, and this one is important and security
relevant: The number of others using it and the resulting amount of
documentation and help available! The same is true für MS products.

Customers use bind because if they have problems help is available. There are
books they can buy. The DNS technicians of their ISP can help. This is an
important reason to use bind.

mike