RE: [suse-security] probs with ftp-masquerading
  • From: "OKDesign oHG Security Administrator" <security@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:24:40 +0100
Well, of course this is a possibility. But I'm not looking forward to
explain all the users that they HAVE to use passive mode. I don't know what
you work, but normally you have a few absolute Idiots in front of the PCs.
And, what's more, I'd like to repair the cause, not to do workarounds at the
symptoms :-)

Stephan