Re: [suse-security] probs with ftp-masquerading
  • From: Robert Rottscholl <lv426@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:54:50 +0100
Hi,

what do you think about proxy-suite from SuSE?

Ciao ;-)

Robert

Azman Salleh wrote:

I got similar problem last time. Found out that I had to let through
port "ftp-data" as well as "ftp".
I think they are ports 21 and 22 respectively. My original firewall config
only let thru
port "ftp", that's why I could connect to an ftp server, but could not get a
dir listing.

azman