AW: [suse-security] probs with ftp-masquerading
  • From: "OKDesign oHG Security Administrator" <security@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:03:41 +0100
Hi again,
I now found out that the problem seems to be in masquerading.
I tried to connect via DOS-ftp and now get a error-message I can understand.
The remote-server tells "Illegal PORT command" and "Connection refused".
It seems as if my router doesn't masquerade ftp-connections correctly and
tells PORT 192.168.0.xxx.xx.xx and of course this can't work. Maybe this is
the cause ?
How do I enable the masquerading also for ftp ?

Thanks in advance

Stephan