Antwort: Re: [suse-security] ] DNAT problems
Helo Michael, helo folks,

Sorry Michael, but I thought the other folks, looks Martin know what I meen.

I'am sure that U understand, that I donĀ“t post thinks like our IP or dport
plaintext.

best regards

Dirk Ertl
T-Systems PCM AG
Computing & Desktop Services
Business Unit Daimler Chrysler AG / debis
Fon: +179/492 63 59
mailto:t-systems.ertl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:dirk.ertl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

appeldorn@xxxxxxxxx