Apache 1.3.22
  • From: Peter Nixon <nix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:46:08 +0200
Hi Guys

Just wondering if there is going to be an Apache update released by SuSE in the near future? I have compiled my own 1.3.22 rpms (minus SuSE patches) and they work fine on my notebook, but I would prefer to use the SuSE ones on my servers if there are going to be some..

http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/Announcement.html
"This version of Apache is principally a security fix release which closes some problems where a directory listing could be obtained instead of the default index page."

Just wondering..

--
Viel SpaƟ

Peter Nixon - nix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SuSE Security FAQ Maintainer
http://www.susesecurity.com/faq/

"If you think cryptography will solve the problem, then you don't understand cryptography and you don't understand your problem."

  • No further messages