Re: [suse-security] Folder options.
  • From: Ralf Koch <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:09:03 +0100
I don't know if it makes sense to disallow the creation of folders, but
there is a smart way to prevent users from doing this:

directory mask 0
directory security mask 0

If you set both of them 0, the user gets a message like: "If you
continue, you might not be able to use this folder". If he continues, he
will get a new folder, but he can't see this folder and from this time he
can't create new folders at this place any longer (because there is a
hidden/invisible folder with the windows standard name (depends on the
language set)).

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ralf