AW: [suse-security] harden_suse-3.5 and SuSE 7.3
  • From: K.J.Mueller@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:22:42 +0100
Hi Togan,

my personal interpretation of this is something like SuSE saying:
"...in case you think, you need something that is "harder" than
standard SuSE, you should consider using something different,
like 'SuSE Linux Firewall on CD'..."

Otherwise it would be a strange coincidence that the moment,
when this product became available was about the same time
harden_suse disappeared from the SuSE-distro.

...just guessing.

Please correct me, if you think I'm wrong.

Regards, K.

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: Togan Muftuoglu [mailto:toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Gesendet am: Montag, 28. Januar 2002 08:23
> An: Suse-Security
> Betreff: [suse-security] harden_suse-3.5 and SuSE 7.3
>
> Hi,
>
> harden_suse version 3.5 looks like max_version supported is 7.2. What
> are the problem possiblities when I run this with a 7.3 machine

  • No further messages