Offtopic (maybe): Proposal for school network
Hello,

my name is Christoph and I attend a business school. Our school
administrator formed a working group for network and computer related
problems. Our first task is to review the existing security system and
to improve it or create a new one. I worked on a new network design
for the school network, and I first created a draft. The First version
of the draft can be downloaded from
http://www.festlinfo.at/schoolnetwork.jpg. Would somebody be so kind
and make comments on it or critisize it because I want to improve it.
I know a little bit about computer security and I want to learn more.
I excuse for being off topic, but I wanted some experts to review the
draft.

Have a nice day,

Christoph Pernsteiner

--
Black holes are where god divided by zero.

< Previous Next >