Re: [suse-security] Problems with OpenSSH after upgrading: private keys broken !

Hello,

> Last night I installed the OpenSSH update from YOU, and this morning I found that all our public keys don't work anymore.
> What's worse, generating new ones doesn't work either.

I updated OpenSSH when the new version was made available on
many boxes running 7.0 and 7.2 and I had the same problem.
When you install the new version, a new config file is created as
/etc/ssh/sshd_config.rpmnew. It seems this new config file has
different options than the one provided with the older versions of
OpenSSH I had. Copy the .rpmnew file in place of
/etc/ssh/sshd_config and adjust it to your setup. It worked for me
after that.