Re: [suse-security] Dot Snapshot
  • From: Maarten J H van den Berg <maarten@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:35:52 +0100
> This would have been beter placed on the suse-linux-e list, I belive.
>
> Anyway, I use this script which I named "trash.sh"
>
> #!/bin/bash
> /bin/mkdir -p ~/trashbin
> /bin/mv "$@"" ~/trashbin/

[...]

Note that this will presumably only work when rm is used, not when a file
is deleted via the network (samba, nfs...) So for a lot of people this
is not really useful. Not that I have a solution myself...

Maarten

--

Maarten J. H. van den Berg ~~//~~ network administrator
van Boetzelaer van Bemmel - Amsterdam - The Netherlands