Re: [suse-security] SuSEfirewall2 with transparent proxy support
  • From: Stefan Nilsen <stefan.nilsen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:11:31 +0100
> Any better solutions to the MTU problem are also greatly
> appreciated.

I added this code to my /etc/rc.config.d/firewall2-custom.rc.config

fw_custom_before_denyall() {
for i in "eth0" "eth1" ; do
ifconfig $i mtu 1350
done
true
}

Of course the "eth0" "eth1" should be replaced with the relevant info for
your network setup.

Maybe it's not the correct place to put it, but it works for me.

/Stefan