RE: [suse-security] WindowsXP contact it's home ?!
Geez, the paranoia here is *rampant*. It's a fricking NTP service. Put
something else in there, if you want. I have my XP machines set to contact
my Linux machine.

Personally, I think that Microsoft is being incredibly nice by providing an
NTP server that can withstand several million service requests per hour.