RE: [suse-security] WindowsXP contact it's home ?!
So that's why you don't run SuSE Linux, or Mandrake, or RedHat, eh? All
three of these systems install ntpdate by default.

Furthermore, Windows XP displays the internet time service tab right where
I'd expect to find it - on the time and date control, and (god forbid)
actually *makes you look* at the time and date control on installation.

Sigh.

I really don't know why I even bother discussing this - you're mind is
obviously made up - Microsoft can do no right, and Linux can do no wrong.