AW: [suse-security] WindowsXP contact it's home ?!
  • From: "Bitzer,Gerd" <gerd.bitzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 08:20:07 +0100
Hi,

or does this mean that M$ is getting the authority for time normalisation,
not any more the ISO (I think ISO should be the authority) ? What do they
standardisize next time, the meter, will the M$-meter be 3 mm shorter than
the ISO-meter or anything like this ?!

Sorry, couldn't resist :)

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----