RE: [suse-security] WindowsXP contact it's home ?!
Hi,

On 16 Dec 2001 at 16:31, Eric Brown wrote:
> I really don't know why I even bother discussing this - you're mind is
> obviously made up - Microsoft can do no right, and Linux can do no
> wrong.

my powermac (from 1995) under MacOS 9.0 has the same feature but it needs to be
*enabled* by the user! If one gets lots of calls from customers because an OS
does something and the users do not know anything about it, this can be rather
annoying. I guess there is no dialog asking for permission to enable this
service, right? I was happy to hear about it as it provided me with
information I can pass to customers.

mike

< Previous Next >