Re: [suse-security] pop3 server
  • From: <dog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:19:47 -0600 (CST)
it will work on redhat and suse. just get the source from
http://www.openwall.com/popa3d/
and compile and install it. Its GPL software just like most other linux
software. The whole BSD thing is just that OpenBSD is going to include it
in their 3.0 distribution and if its not secure they wouldnt include it.