Missing SSL option in Kmail
  • From: nix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 01:43:39 +1000 (EST)
Hi guys.

I have a question for SuSE here.

I have downloaded all the KDE updates for SuSE 7.1 and installed them.
(I only installed updates, not new packages)

Now, Unfortunately Kmail does not seem to be significantly changed, (it still
reports it version as Kmail 1.2 in the About Kmail dialog) yet is IS now
missing it's SSL option for POP mail.

Info about the package.

# rpm -qf /opt/kde2/bin/kmail
kdenetwork-2.1.1-82

So it does seem to have been updated, but the only change I can notice is the
now missing SSL option, which I use on ALL my pop accounts, infact on several
of them, I can no longer check mail :-(

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get SSL back?

Cheers

Nix (nix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

  • No further messages