firewall2 / caching proxy question
Hi,

I am currently running SuSEFirewall2 on my machine and an trying to add the 'oops' caching proxy to my network. I would like to be able to use the transparent mode in which I don't have to set a proxy for all browsers.

What I am trying to do is to redirect all requests with a destination port 80 to port 3128 of my gateway/fw machine.

My outside world interface is ppp0 and my internal network interface is eth0.

I need help in

1. the creation of the iptables rule.
2. figuring out where to put this rule in the context of the firewall2 settings.

Thanks,
Avi
--
Avi Schwartz Get a Life,