FTP-Installation SuSE 7.2
  • From: Stefan_Walther@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:37:12 +0200
Hi folks,

maybe it is a little bit out of topic but I don't know where to write this.

I download the bootdisc and the module discs. after I made the discs I want
to upgrade my 7.1 to 7.2 via ftp. I have a dsl-router with a firewall
installed (iptables with masquerading). As I want to connect to the
ftp-server of suse I get the message, that the server cannot connect to the
ftp server. I tried to connect to other ftp servers, but I got the same
message.

It would be nice, if somebody can help me.

MfG.

Stefan Walther
stefan_walther@xxxxxxxxxxxx
dienst.: +4930/89786448