Newbie firewall installation question
Dear all,

At home I've an old P120 that I want to setup as a firewall-only machine.

As I want to install as little as possible what's the best "quick" solution.
Under Yast Select "Minimum" and after that Network and Security packages?

Furthermore I was thinking to partition my disk with a app. 12MB /boot 128
/swap (there's about 90 ram) and the rest app. 1G /
Is that a "correct and smart setup for a dedicated firewall. Would LVM be an
option? (Would think not but...)

Any help would be appriciated. (Tried smoothwall before but Zyxel modem
doesn't want to work whith chat, does with wvdial.

Thank,

Maurits