From: Mark Tinka [mailto:aknit44@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 9:22 AM
To: Wilhelm Tesnaar; 'suse-security@xxxxxxxx'
Subject: Re: [suse-security] Sendmail issues on firewall

have a look at your /etc/mail/access file and ensure u
have not setup any REJECT or DISCARD rules... if there
certain domains from which you specifically recieve
mail, then add them to your list in that file,
otherwise, to receive mail, the file should only have
the IP addresses of allowed hosts on your subnet to
use your mail server to send e-mail... receiving
e-mail on the other hand.. should be auto... better
yet.. paste a copy of your access file..

whenever u make a change to this file.. don't forget
to re-build the db out of it..

regards.. AKNIT

Hi All