Re: [suse-security] temp directories /home/tmp /tmp several questions.
Thanks for your response,

Yes I have tried all the tips you suggested, and I still have not found clear
answers to my questions. I will start a "deep web" search instead of a
"surface web" search and thanks again for taking the time to answer my
questions.